The most comprehensive media streaming solution for your iOS device!
- directly stream music and photos on your iOS device to other...
The most comprehensive media streaming solution for your iOS device!
- directly stream music and photos on your iOS device to other devices - this includes XBox 360, Playstation 3, TVs, Blu-ray players, WDTV Live, DirecTV HD DVR, Windows 7 Media Player, etc.
- remote control your digital media renderers - this includes many TVs, XBox 360 in Media Center Extender Mode, WDTV Live, XBMC, etc.
- play iOS compatible media formats from your digital media server, with AirPlay support and background audio support.
- TV output for video playback.
- download media for on-the-go and disconnected playback.
- support for FLAC audio format.
- internet radio powered by SHOUTcast™
● Mobile Digital Media Player (M-DMP) - plays DRM-free iPod/iPhone compatible music, videos, and photos from DMS and M-DMS devices on the home network. Compatible with digital media servers such as Windows® 7, TVersity, Twonky Media, and many NAS devices. Airplay support for Airplay-compatible music and video.
- Supported audio formats: AAC, MP3, Apple Lossless (ALAC), WAV, and FLAC.
- Supported video formats: H.264 video up to 720p, 30 frames per second, Main Profile level 3.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats. AVI, DivX, Xvid, VOB, and others via flex:player integration.
- Supported image formats: PNG, JPEG
● Mobile Digital Media Servers (M-DMS) - serves audio, video, and images to other devices on the home network. Serve synced iPod music, photos, and other downloaded content (using M-DMD) from your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad to the Sony® Playstation® 3, the Microsoft® Xbox® 360, WDTV Live, DirecTV HD DVRs, Windows 7 Media Player, XBMC, and other digital media players/renderers (DMP/DMR) on your home network.
● Mobile Digital Media Controller (M-DMC) - route media from digital media servers (DMS) to digital media renderers (DMR). Remote control digital media renderers such as Xbox 360 (Media Center Extender Mode), XBMC (Mac® OS X, Windows, and Linux), WDTV Live, and Windows 7 Media Player. Other compatible devices such as televisions, network radios, and electronic pictures frames are also supported.
● Mobile Digital Media *** (M-DMD) - transfer media content from your home digital media server (DMS) to your mobile digital media server (M-DMS) for on-the-go and offline media access.
App gekauft für ca 5 Eur, und plötzlich wird Werbung eingeblendet. So kann man natürlich auch eine neue Einnahmequelle auftun.
Abgesehen davon sind alle vorherigen Versionen extrem instabil und haben, sobald eine andere Anwendung auf die Lautsprecher zugegriffen hat, abgestürzt.
Foi possível baixar arquivos de som(músicas MP3) e imagem (JPEG) do PC usando o Windows Media Player (servidor) sem qualquer problema. O programa permite ainda enviar músicas e fotos diretamente do iPhone para a TV. Testei também o envio direto para um Blu-Ray Sony e não tive problemas. Recomendo.
TV LG: LED LCT TV 42LW5700
DLNA com Win7
A recent "update" silently added disruptive advertisements to this app (along with a new $4 IAP to remove them). These devs have taken paid apps and turned them into "pay us again" apps- a shining example of bait & switch. I strongly urge you to do some research by reading the "Most Recent" reviews for "All Versions" of their apps, or just avoid them altogether.
Now you suddenly expect me to pay for yet another IAP to remove advertisements that you disguised as "fixes" in this update?! Forget it! I have had enough of your dispicable business practices. After reading several of the recent reviews from PREVIOUS VERSIONS of your apps (which conveniently disappear under the guise of "improved" current versions), I realized it was a complete mistake to invest time or money on your software. Lesson learned...
This update features supposed "fixes" in the form of ADS that require yet another expensive IAP to get rid of. The creators of this app just keep ***ping away the functionality of their software, and then force customers to make costly purchases to get them working the way they previously did (Bait & Switch). What a rotten business model. I would advise to steer clear. No telling what they will charge you for next. Oxygen?
Detects all my upnp servers and streams most of everything but FlexPlayer can't play the audio of some files, cinexplayer (iPhone version) can but it can't stream and needs a local copy.
When browsing videos they are not listed in alphabetical order. It's really hard to to find an episode you are up to and there is no continuous play, which is probably good with the incorrect ordering.
When offline and playing files in the persona library, FlexPlayer cuts out every 5 mins unless you task switch to MediaConnect before it happens, which often isn't the case. It doesn't remember where you were up to either which is really frustrating. Seeking can also be hard when the time 'sticks', if it is working at all.
I'm about to try out cinexplayer hd, except the streaming issue I have with the iPhone version it does everything and more than MediaConnect. It plays flawlessly offline, which is a must ... It remembers where you were up to and orders correctly with continuous play.
Aesthetics are good but I am generally disappointed. I use this app only when streaming from my local network over DLNA if FlexPlayer actually supports the audio.
Ich habe bestimmt 2o Apps geprüft. Für meine grosse Musik-Bibliothek ca. 1000 CD's auf meinem NAS ist diese App die einzige, mit Cover-Vorschau auf den Musik-Foldern! Und Wartezeiten habe ich nicht.
- Bilder und Videos werden auch gestreamt...
- Die Bedie***ng ist einfach...
- Ich kann auch Musik, Bilder und Videos downloaden statt ***r zu streamen...
- und ich kann einen DNLA-Server daraus machen
leider gibt es manchmal kleinste Aussetzer, was den Mausikge***ss deutlich stört.
Persona software, if you are reading this, listen up. We will NEVER stop giving you bad reviews until you return the money you stole from us. Whether it is the customers you took $1 from, those you took $5 from, or those you took $13 from. Personally, you stole $8 from me. Your software is actually good, and worth $10 or so, and people would happily pay for it. But NO CUSTOMER will want to deal with a company that deceives them. And apple has carefully designed a system that allow them to be warned. Do you think I care about a few $$ - I assure you I do not. But I take exception to being ripped off, and I for one will NEVER stop warning prospective customers about what you do. Own up to your misdeeds of the past, and watch your ratings go back up. Continue to stick your heads in the sand, and watch them continue to plummet
Has got to be one of the best media server clients for iOS in my opinion. I've tried a bunch... Not sure if I can mention them here, but I've never had any luck with others. Combine this client with their flex player app and you can stream and play just about anything on your iOS devices from just about any media server. As a media server it self it also shines. I can turn the server on and stream anything I have on my iOS devices to any other client instantly. Works great.
Every time i play some music from my pc and lock the device (while playing ) when i want to unlock it the screen doesn't turn on, the music stops and i have to reboot the device ( completely froze ). It only happens when streaming music from external source (which is why i downloaded the app ).